Darryl Rosen has an MBA in Marketing and Organizational Behavior from Northwestern University, JL Kellogg Graduate School of Management. He is also a CPA and received his undergraduate degree from Indiana University. On top of his education he has 30 years of experience as both a business owner and a consultant to a multitude of industries.
Now, as a leading trainer and consultants, Darryl uses his experience and relatable speaking and training style to transform his client’s cultures and lead them to extraordinary results.
What sets Darryl apart from most is his vast experience as a hands on retailer, having dealt with day to day issues as well as that he’s hired, fired, motivated, lead and created a successful team.
He’s an avid runner and has completed 14 marathons. He lives in the Chicago area with his wife and 3 sons.
Darryl’s program is designed to transform the cultures of sales organizations. As you work with Darryl, you’ll see a transformation occur in in 8 critical areas:
• Your company will build, cultivate & maintain beneficial customer relationships
• Your sales professionals will deliver sales presentations that sell your products
• Your sales managers will become sales coaches, instead of glorified babysitters
• Your management team will operate on a much higher strategic plane
• Your managers will hold people accountable leading to improved execution
• Your managers will give feedback in a way that produces lasting change
• Your sales meetings will leave your sales professionals better than before
• Your professionals will learn the elements of success and achievement
You can learn more about Darryl at www.growsalessuperstarsNOW.com
Return to www.sellmorefoodandbeveragesnow.com